Consumers are often told they must use authorized service dealers to maintain a warranty. Not so. What you need to know about parts and repairs. Also, T-Mobile and Apple are utilizing advances in satellite technology to expand communication world-wide, initially facilitating emergency alerts. Clark explains this new safety net, and where this tech is headed.
- The Truth About Warranties: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Cell Phone + Satellite Technology: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Will You Void a Car Warranty by Not Having Your Car Serviced at the Dealership?
- How to Freeze Your Child’s Credit
- WSJ.com: Apple’s iPhone Satellite Service Kicks Off Smartphone Space Race
- Apple & T-Mobile offer stranded people satellite connections
- If You Are Buying an iPhone 14, Some Ways to Save on Your Wireless Bill – WSJ
- From iPhone 14 to Apple Watch 8: Everything Apple Revealed at ‘Far Out’
- How to decide if medical tourism is a viable option for you
- Betterment vs. Wealthfront: Which Robo-Advisor Is Best for You?
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- What To Do With a Lump Sum, Inheritance or Windfall
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2022: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices