Clark shares a personal story concerning something every parent worries about – their teenager having a car accident. Also – with mortgage rates rising, there‘s an old tried & true strategy many Americans are unaware of – that could save big bucks on interest: the assumable, non-escalating mortgage.
- Teen Drivers & Accident Ethics: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Mortgage Strategy: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Want a Lower Mortgage Rate? Take Someone Else’s Loan
- Clark’s take: Why everyone should have a dash cam
- Is a Home Warranty Worth the Money?
- How can you find the best mortgage rates?
- 22 Places That Offer Discounts to U.S. Veterans
- Save More on Green Home Improvements Under the Inflation Reduction Act
- The cash incentives in the climate bill are only good if people actually use them
- Costco vs. Sam’s Club Credit Cards Comparison: Which Is Better?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices