New meds are the most expensive ever. 8 of 13 new drugs cost over $200K per year! Clark explains how the big pharma game is played, generic vs “defensive” combo drugs & shares his workarounds for saving. Also – what we pay for cell service can make a big difference in our finances and today there are many ways to reduce cost without compromising service. Clark has great news for your wallet from 2 different cell phone brands – Verizon’s Visible and Boost Mobile.
- Rx Savings Strategy: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- 2 Cell Plan Deals: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 7 Things To Know About Costco Pharmacy – Prescription Drugs
- Mark Cuban pharmacy Cost Plus Drugs – CNBC – Cost Plus Drugs
- Best Free Password Managers: 7 Top Picks
- How to Pass on Your Passwords When You Die – The Wall Street Journal.
- Visible Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
- Visible Wireless: Price Drop and New Premium Plan
- Visible Unlimited Phone Plans | No Annual Contract
- Boost Mobile Introduces New $25 Monthly Unlimited Plan
- -BOOST – Unlimited Data $25/mo.
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2022: Deals for Every Budget
- Get the Best Value Apple Watch Plan from Visible – $5/mo
- T-Mobile Connected tablets, smartwatches, hotspots, and device data plans
- 5 Things To Know Before You Buy a Refurbished Phone
- What Is a SEP IRA and Who Is Eligible?
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices