Credit cards are a massive expense for businesses. The U.S. has the highest merchant fees in the world, so many merchants pass on the expense to customers. Clark tells you how Visa is fighting back, and what this all means for both merchants and consumers. Also today, Clark – aka The Man From Roth – shares the considerable merits of the ROTH versions of 401(k)s and IRAs. Roths are the superior choice yet – underutilized.
- Credit Card Surcharge Decisions : Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Roth Power: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Bodegas Put on Notice as Visa Fights Back on Card Surcharges
- Fidelity Rewards Visa vs. Citi® Double Cash Card – 18 month BT offer: Pick the Right 2% Credit Card
- How to Get a Mortgage in 8 Steps
- Congress Ended a Tax Break. How That May Help Higher Earners. WSJ
- Roth vs. Traditional 401(k): What’s the Difference?
- What Is a Roth 401(k) and How Does It Work?
- 14 of the Best High-Yield Online Savings Accounts in August 2023
- Gym membership cancellation: Here’s how easy it can be to get out
- How To Get a Gym Membership for Practically Free
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices