Clark lends perspective on the vehicle market before, during, and now post Covid. What potential car buyers need to know about the manufacturer-to-dealer pipeline now, for both new and used vehicles – including EVs. Is now the time to buy? Clark’s crystal ball reveals a clear answer. Also, something wealthy folks do to help stretch every dollar.
- Vehicle Market Update: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Diggin Deep Discounters: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Dealers have cars and prices are stabilizing, but people still can’t buy a car. Here’s why – from USA TODAY
- Barrons.com: Tesla, Ford, and the EV Inventory Debate on Wall Street
- Jalopnik: Dealers Now Have Nearly Two Million New Cars Sitting On Their Lots
- NYTimes.com: Electric Vehicle Prices Fall as Automakers Raise Production
- Ford Cuts Price of F-150 Lightning Electric Truck by Up to $10,000 – The Wall Street Journal.
- 17 Free Tips To Make Your iPhone Easier To Use
- 7 Easy Ways To Free Up Storage Space on Your iPhone
- 5 Ways To Free Up Storage Space on Your Android Phone
- One-Percenters Keep Shopping at the Dollar Store
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- When Do You Need a Travel Agent?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices