Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also today, higher home prices and interest rates make saving for a down payment a big challenge that can take a decade to accomplish. So families are stepping in to help young adults buy their first home. Clark talks about the most effective way to do this, and has some definite thoughts on co-signing.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- Family Assisted Home Buying: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards With No Annual Fee
- Credit Karma vs. Credit Sesame: Is One Better Than the Other?
- College Scorecard | U.S. Department of EducationCollege Scorecard
- Axios: It takes nearly a decade to save for a down payment
- Four Ways Parents Can Help Kids Be First-Time Home Buyers
- Applicable Federal Rate (AFR): What It Is and How To Use It
- AFR Rates | IRS Applicable Federal Rates
- Evaluate Life Insurance – Consumer Federation of America
- Can a Patient Advocate Help With Your Medical Bills?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices