The economy has upended the best laid retirement plans of many Americans. So what do you do right now if you are in this situation? Clark discusses a reasonable compromise to help maintain financial security. Also – Every grocery dollar is basically buying 10% less these days – UNLESS you shop differently. Clark shares his base strategies, plus – looks at a cash back app that can help you save.
- Delaying Retirement: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- SAVE on Groceries: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- What Are Index Funds?
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- Major Tax-Reporting Change for Users of Venmo, PayPal and Others
- 8 Things To Know Before Your First Trip to Aldi
- Ibotta Review: 4 Things To Know Before Earning Cash Back
- SuperCook – Zero Waste Recipe Generator
- Ask Clark: Should I Convert a Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices