It’s officially summer today. Get Clark smart strategies for saving money on car rentals, and learn how those under age 25 can avoid huge fees. Also, homeowners face more challenges finding quality, affordable insurance as natural disasters and the cost to rebuild impact rates all over the country. Homeowners need to face and manage risk today. Clark offers guidelines including new mapping revealing wildfire risk, and the new Federal Flood Insurance program phasing in.
- SAVE on Car Rentals: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Risk Assessment & Homeowners Insurance: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- 6 Steps To Getting the Best Car Rental Deal
- 5 Things to Know About the Costco Car Rental Program
- The Points Guy: Hertz waives young-driver fees for new graduates — here’s how to enroll
- Car Rental: Deals and Discounts | USAA
- The Major Differences Between Economy, Premium Economy, and Economy Plus — and What’s Right for You
- How to handle money when you’re traveling overseas
- The Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees
- These maps show how wildfires are changing in the U.S.—and the risk at your address
- 10 million US buildings face a ‘major’ to ‘extreme’ risk of wildfire. See how your home stacks up and why ownership will get more expensive.
- Flood Insurance | FEMA.gov
- Legit Online Surveys for Money: What I Earned
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.