Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also, Clark discusses the impact of world trade on our finances here. The cost of doing business for our national security – we are entering a new era of world trade alliances and strategic imports. Initially the movement of goods will be less efficient – necessary due to the geopolitical risks we face. There will be more supply chain creation here and abroad as we adapt.
- Clark Stinks: Segments 1 & 2
- World Trade & Strategic Imports: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Fidelity Rewards Credit Card Review: Invest with 2% Cash Back
- 12 ways to save at Target
- Target vs. Walmart price comparison: Which store is cheaper?
- The Best Credit Cards With No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Report: 5 Things Most Americans Don’t Understand About Social Security
- 23 Ways To Save Money on Gas
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices