There’s a new twist on grocery vs restaurant inflation. Clark helps you stretch your food dollars given what’s happening now. Also today, Clark offers a savings strategy free of bank worries, that is both secure and can yield more interest on your parked cash. Plus a NEVER EVER Rule on buying CDs.
- Supermarket vs Restaurant Inflation: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- A SAVINGS Twofer: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Restaurant prices are rising faster than grocery prices for the first time since inflation ran hot
- What Is Long-Term Care Insurance Cost & Coverage
- How Do You Prepare for the Likelihood of Long-Term Care Costs?
- SSA.GOV –Benefit Reduction for Early Retirement
- WSJ – Why Brokerage Accounts Are So Generous Now – The Wall Street Journal.
- What Is a CD and Should You Open One?
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Betterment Review: How It Works, Pros & Cons
- Wealthfront Review: How It Works, Pros & Cons
- Fidelity vs. Vanguard vs. Schwab: Which Brokerage Is Best?
- Should I Borrow Money To Pay for a Wedding?
- How To Open a Roth IRA
- Balanced Fund: Definition, Investment Mix, Examples
- What Are Index Funds?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices