Many remain unsettled about the stock market rollercoaster we’ve been on lately. Clark illustrates basic investment principles with a simple calculation that should calm your fears and enhance your understanding of WHY you ride it out long term. And – where to NEVER EVER place your Roth IRA. Also today – you likely have many digital accounts. Know how to ensure your loved ones have access when the need arises.
- Investing For The Long Term Win: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Digital Account Access: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show
- Here’s how much money you’d have if you invested $1,000 in the S&P 500 a decade ago
- Fidelity vs. Vanguard vs. Schwab: Which Brokerage Is Best?
- What Is an ETF? / How To Open a Roth IRA
- Target Date Funds: Clark’s Favorite Retirement Investment
- Fidelity and State Street Push to Make 401(k)s More Like Pensions – The Wall Street Journal.
- 2 Ways To Guarantee Yourself a Lifetime Stream of Income
- 6 Things To Know Before Contacting the National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Actually, Charging Your Phone in a Public USB Port Is Fine
- THE WSJ: Before You Die, Secure Your Digital Life
- Clark.com How To Make Your Online Accounts Accessible When You Die
- Facebook Settlement: How to Claim Part of a $725M Privacy Settlement
- Facebook Settlement Submission Claim
- Proton Mail — Get a private, secure, and encrypted email
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices