Clark shares 2 new cell phone deals and then explains how he fought a 6 month battle for his wallet, and finally won. Also, Clark clears up confusion surrounding credit reporting changes on the way… A huge roadblock to good credit is being modified.
- Clark’s Consumer Fight: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Medical Debt & Your Credit: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- New AT&T Value Plus Plan: $50 per Month for Unlimited
- 9to5Mac: T-Mobile introduces new $10/month prepaid plan, boosts data caps for other tiers
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Equifax, TransUnion and Experian will soon stop counting medical debt in credit reports — now, for the bad news
- What You Can Do About Medical Debt
- iPhone vs. Samsung: Which Holds Its Value Better?
- How to Freeze Your Credit With Experian, Equifax and TransUnion
- Automatic Bill Pay: How It Works and How to Do It Safely
- Is Amazon Prime Worth It for You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Clark Howard: Habitat for Humanity – Clark Howard
- Habitat for Humanity: History – Clark Howard
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices