Friday – Clark Stinks day! Christa shares Clark Stinks posts with Clark. Submit yours at Clark.com/ClarkStinks. Also, attendance is down in movie theaters so the industry is trying to reinvent itself with wider offerings beyond popcorn and soda marked up 95%. Preview prices to determine if one-stop dinner & a movie makes for a budget friendly experience.
Mentioned on the show
- 22 Ways To Save Money on Groceries
- 6 Best Apps To Save Money on Groceries
- Ask Clark: What Is a Backdoor Roth IRA?
- When Should You Get an Accountant To Do Your Taxes?
- Movie theaters get creative with food and drink as they struggle to fill seats
- Cruise Critic: Cruise Reviews, Cruise Deals and Cruises
- New Report: The 9 Best Cruise Lines for the Money
- The Only Way You Should Pay for a Cruise
- How To Use ‘Vacations To Go’ To Find Bargain Cruises
- Where Should I Look for a Great Deal on a Cruise in 2023?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices