If you work remotely, you may be part of something that is going to make housing cheaper for all. Clark explains how Covid migration drove housing prices up, but longer term, is having the opposite effect. Also, something new – again – CD ladders. Clark explains how this saving technique can work for you in the current and foreseeable rate environment.
- Remote Work & Housing: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- CD Laddering: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- The rise of ‘Zoomtowns’ is going to make home prices and rents cheaper for everyone
- What Is a Lifestyle Spending Account (LSA)? – SmartAsset.com
- Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: Expert Tips
- Auto Europe® Car Rentals – Official Site
- SavingForCollege:Section 126: Rolling Over 529 Plan Funds Into a Roth IRA
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Best CD Rates for January 2023 – Bankrate.com
- Clark.com – Vehicle Purchase
- Should I Get Pet Insurance?
- Clark.com Community
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.