With the new year comes new health insurance deductibles, and many are feeling it when filling prescriptions. Learn why employer prescription plans are your frenemy – and what Mark Cuban is doing in the world of prescription medications. Also in this episode, what constitutes being wealthy? Clark discusses how people perceive and self-assess wealth in the U.S., knowing the difference between reality & headlines, and the role of lifestyle in determining wealth.
- Rx Costs: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Defining Wealth: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Mark Cuban’s Cost Plus Drugs Expands To Employers In Quest To Disrupt Big Pharma
- Will Mark Cuban’s Prescription Company Really Save You Money?
- Clark.com Prescription Drugs
- How Investors Define ‘Wealthy’ Might Surprise You – Barron’s
- Are You Rich? The Answer May Surprise You
- Fidelity Youth Account – Any Good? – Clark Howard Community
- Fidelity Youth Account
- Fidelity Investments Review 2022: Pros & Cons
- Best Homeowners Insurance Companies and Ones To Avoid
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.