There’s a price war going on in the cell phone industry and consumers can win savings! Clark points the way. Also, the South experienced record cold over the holidays causing pipes to burst and costing millions in water damage. No matter where you live, know how to prevent this and what steps to take if you have suffered damage to your dwelling.
- Cell Plan Deals: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Prevent Busted Water Pipes: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Verizon: Start the Year with more savings. Switch to Verizon for just $25 per line. Guaranteed for 3 years.
- Boost Infinite Early Access: New $25 Monthly Unlimited Postpaid Phone Plan
- Boost $25 per month and includes intl calling from US
- Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need
- 7 New Cell Phone Deals in January
- NYTimes.com: In Much of the South, Subfreezing Weather Crippled Water Systems
- Popmoney Pros and Cons
- What Is a CD Ladder and When Is It a Good Idea?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.