Clark’s first in a series about new tax rules in effect: A GREAT development with 529 plans may change your decisions on how to save for college. Also, Clark covers energy credits in the Inflation Reduction Act. Learn what you may be eligible for, covering heat pumps, solar and more, and why you should take your time!
- New 529 Plan Rules: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- New Energy Credits: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- NYTimes.com: A Sign That Tuition Is Too High: Some Colleges Are Slashing It in Half
- Families can make a tax-free rollover from 529 plans to Roth individual retirement accounts starting in 2024
- SavingForCollege:Section 126: Rolling Over 529 Plan Funds Into a Roth IRA
- BBB-File a Complaint
- Why This Is the Best Time To Buy Series I Savings Bonds
- Rewiring America – How much money will you get with the Inflation Reduction Act?
- [The Washington Post] 3 ways to tap billions in new money to go green – starting this month
- How To Pack a Carry-On the Right Way
- Shipt vs. Instacart: Which Grocery Delivery Service Is Better?
- 6 Best Grocery Delivery Services
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - Team Clark spent hours reviewing the market for credit card sign-up bonuses and evaluated them according to the guidelines for usage set by money expert Clark Howard. Clark believes credit cards with exorbitant annual fees are a bad idea for most…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.