A new year, and many have resolved to work out more. Clark answers the burning question: When do you sign a contract with a gym that obligates you for 1, 2 or 3 years? Get the lowdown on gym membership and the commitment to fitness. Also, hear why younger generations are now more likely to suffer fraud than seniors. Clark counts the ways, and shares how to protect yourself.
- Commit To Be Fit: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Fraud For All: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Why Planet Fitness hasn’t raised its $10 monthly gym price in 30 years
- WSJ: How Old Do You Feel? The Answer Can Reveal a Lot About Your Health, Scientists Say
- WP – To live longer, pick up the pace just three minutes a day, study shows
- Follow the ‘Minute Rule’ to make exercise a daily habit
- How To Talk to Your Partner About Money Before Marriage
- Clark Howard’s 5 Money Tips for Couples
- Fraud reports and losses: Not just a grandparent’s story
- What Is a Fiduciary Financial Advisor and Do I Need One?
- NFCC – National Foundation for Credit Counseling – Home
- Should I Get an Umbrella Insurance Policy?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Best Credit Card Sign-up Bonuses for 2023 - If you're in the market for a new credit card in 2023, you may be hoping to cash in on the hundreds of dollars in sign-up bonuses offered to new customers. Welcome bonuses and offers are a marketing tool that…
Best Cell Phone Plans in 2023: The Cheapest Plan for Every Need - Team Clark ranks the best cell phone plans and deals! See our favorites for unlimited data, families and cheap plans starting at $10/month.