Do you ever feel like you have more month than money?
If so, you are not alone! Monthly bills can feel overwhelming — like there is nothing you can do about the amount you pay each month.
5 steps to save $3,000 this year
Here’s the great news: You actually can save on just about every bill you pay. You can tackle them one-by-one and come up with potentially hundreds — or even thousands — of dollars back in your pocket!
This challenge is an email series designed to help you lower five major bills so you can save real money this year. Here are the areas covered during the series, along with the potential savings:
- Cell phone service: $840+ per year
- Internet/Pay TV: $1,200+ per year
- Auto/Home insurance: $300+ per year
- Housing costs: $785+ per year
- Everyday expenses: $600+ per year
If you follow Clark’s five steps to lowering each of the bills above, you could end up with at least $3,000 back in your wallet this year!
Subscribe to Clark’s Money Challenge
Have you successfully lowered a monthly bill? Let us know! Clark’s Bill Buster Facebook group is a community of members who are slashing monthly expenses and sharing money-saving tips.
More budget and money resources:
- Free budget worksheet: The CLARK Method to create a monthly budget
- YNAB review: Is this budgeting app better than Mint?
- Google Sheets: The free budgeting tool you probably haven’t tried
- 22 easy ways to make extra money right now