If you’re an Amazon Prime member who likes to shop at Whole Foods Market, here’s a new way to cut your grocery bill!
In addition, the retail giant says there will be Prime exclusive discounts on best-selling items.
“Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive ‘ in fact, Prime members have adopted this benefit at one of the fastest rates we’ve seen,” said Cem Sibay, Vice President of Amazon Prime. “Since starting this rollout in mid-May, Prime members have already saved millions of dollars on everything from seasonal favorites to popular products.”
Amazon Prime members will get new discounts at Whole Foods Market
According to a company news release, Prime member savings will be available in all Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores nationwide beginning Wednesday, June 27.
Starting Wednesday, here are some of the savings that Prime members can get at Whole Foods:
- Baby back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics, $4.99/lb., save $5/lb.
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified, $13.99/lb., save $6/lb.
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Mochi ice cream, including flavors like chocolate, salted caramel, and green tea, self-serve, 5/$5
- All bulk items, including favorites like nuts, granola, dried fruit, and hundreds more, 25 percent off
- Organic Honest Lemonade, 32 oz., 2/$3
Prime deals will be showcased prominently in the store. Customers can also go to the Whole Foods Market app to find out about the offers for that week.
Follow these three steps to get started with the new loyalty program:
- Download the Whole Foods Market app and sign in with your Amazon account
- Look for blue signs in the store that call attention to special deals for Prime members and yellow signs for items to save an extra 10%
- Scan the Prime code on your app to have savings applied at checkout
Meanwhile, Amazon said it’s planning to expand free two-hour delivery on Whole Foods Market groceries through Prime Now, which is currently in 19 cities.
These changes come after Amazon recently increased the price of an annual Prime membership from $99 to $119.
Not sure whether you should sign up for Amazon Prime or pay for another year? Here are Team Clark’s 12 things to consider before you renew Amazon Prime!