We’ve all had those days when the dryer machine stops, but there’s just no way the laundry is getting folded.
Well, here’s your motivation! This two-second folding technique is probably no secret for veterans of the retail industry, but for the rest of us, it could change everything about laundry day.
5 steps to fold a shirt like a pro
- Lay the shirt on a table.
- Pinch the shirt at Point A with your left hand and pick up Point B with your right hand.
- Continuing to hold the shirt, cross your right hand over to pick up Point C.
- Quickly unfold your arms.
- Use the table to fold the shirt back on itself for the perfect look.
The great thing about this technique is that it doesn’t just work for t-shirts, it does the trick for all types of short-sleeve shirts. So, give it a try and see if you can fold a shirt in less than two seconds!
Thanks to DaveHax on YouTube for the tutorial.
More life and home hacks: