When life gives you lemons, what do you do? You could make lemonade, but there are so many other things you can do with lemons!
Household Hacker uploaded a video to YouTube that reveals some creative uses for lemons that we never thought of before. And some of these tips and tricks can save you time and money!
Things you didn’t know you could do with lemons!
- Pour half a cup to one cup of lemon juice into the washing machine to fight stains and leave clothes smelling fresh.
- Rub a slice of lemon over your hands to remove odors after handling chemicals or chopping vegetables.
- Use half a lemon and salt to clean your cutting board.
- Add a splash of lemon flavors to your favorite foods by turning an old spray bottle into a lemon spritzer.
- Create a lemon-scented household cleaner by adding lemon scraps to vinegar.
- Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice to absorb smells in your fridge.
- Serve up sorbet or ice cream in lemon bowls.
- Wrap lemon rinds in a paper towel and place them around the house to keep insects away.
- Use a lemon juice solution to clean your coffeemaker.