If you’re looking to make some extra cash, U-Haul is hiring temporary employees to work from home this summer!
According to a job listing posted on the moving company’s website May 25, U-Haul is seeking sales agents to work 8 to 14 weeks from now through August.
Employees will assist customers with rental inquiries and help them make reservations.
U-Haul is hiring seasonal workers
With a starting pay of $10 an hour plus bonus, U-Haul says this opportunity is great for students, teachers or anyone who wants a temporary job this summer.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old, either currently in school or with a high school diploma or GED.
Here are some of the other key details from the job listing:
- Work at home positions require a quiet, private work area
- Team members must supply and maintain a USB headset, broadband/high speed internet and a PC or laptop with Windows 7, 8 or 10
- No separate phone line is required
- Wi-Fi or wireless internet service is not allowed
- Internet speed and PC or laptop must meet minimum requirements; Minimum RAM required 4G minimum and 8G recommended with 5 GB hard disc space available (or greater). Processor: Core i3, equivalent or higher
- Employees must complete four weeks of paid training
U-Haul says sales agents may be scheduled to work between the hours of 6 a.m. and 5 p.m., though the hours could change depending on business needs.
To learn more and apply for this job opportunity, visit U-Haul’s website.