If you’re looking for work, now is a good time to hit the job market: There are plenty of part-time jobs out there, especially if you want to work from home.
More people are actually interested in part-time jobs rather than working freelance, according to FlexJobs. The job site recently released a list of the top 30 companies hiring for part-time, remote work.
FlexJobs: These companies are hiring for part-time, remote jobs in 2019
To come up with the list, FlexJobs analyzed more than 50,000 companies that hired between January 1 and June 30, 2019.
Trying to get a part-time, remote job can be just as competitive as landing a full-time position. As you look at the job list below, make sure that you meet all of the requirements before you apply, including:
- Availability: Many jobs on this list are for working 35 hours a week or less, but they list distinct times for work shifts. Make sure you’re available for the respective schedules.
- Location: Some of these virtual jobs require that you live in a certain state or within a certain distance of an office or center.
- Technical: The most basic equipment for many of these work-from-home jobs is a strong internet connection. Of course, they will likely supply other devices you may need.
Get your resume up to date and check out FlexJobs’ list of top part-time, work-from-home jobs:
14. Profit Factory
You may see a lot of jobs online, but there are also a lot of scams. What makes FlexJobs different is that the jobs site charges a $14.95/month membership fee.
FlexJobs filters out the junk postings so that you can trust that the jobs you’re seeing are legit.
To learn about more remote job opportunities, see Clark’s Work From Home Guide. We also have a list of some of the most popular job scams and how to avoid them.
More Clark.com job search resources:
- 25 ways to make your LinkedIn profile stand out
- Best resume template: 9 ways to update your resume
- 5 ways to spot fake work-from-home jobs