The job hunt kicks into high gear this month for millions of Americans who are graduating from college and just starting out in their careers.
Whether you’re a recent grad or a seasoned worker, there are plenty of jobs available right now!
PNC, Booz Allen Hamilton and Starbucks are hiring right now
Experts at the job search website Glassdoor say the 2018 job market is the strongest it has been in a generation — with a low unemployment rate of 3.9% in April.
Here are 10 of the companies that Glassdoor says are hiring like crazy in May:
- Open positions: Branch Sales & Service Associate, Branch Sales & Service Representative, Teller, Application Developer Lead, Application Developer Sr., Operations Associate, Client Solution Specialist Sr, Business Development Officer, Tax Analyst Sr, Fiduciary Advisor, Business Analytics Manager/Consultant/Sr Consultant, Product Manager, Field Examiner, Capital Markets Sr Associate & more
- Locations: Bridgeton, NJ; Pittsburgh, PA; Baltimore, MD; San Diego, CA; Charlotte, NC; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA & more
2. Argo Group
- Open positions: Corporate Recruiter, Claims Operations Compliance & Data Manager, Sr. Underwriter, Liability Claims Adjuster, Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect, VP of Specialty Program Claims, Financial Analyst, Triage Specialist & more
- Locations: Richmond, VA; Springfield, MA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Rockwood, PA & more
- Open positions: Program Analyst, Document Specialist, Cybersecurity Incident Response Analyst, Joint Forces Military Advisor, Project Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Strategic Planner, Enterprise Architect, Communications Specialist, IT Project Manager & more
- Locations: Arlington, VA; Annapolis Junction, MD; San Diego, CA; Bremerton, WA; Montgomery, AL; Colorado Springs, CO; McLean, VA; Oxnard, CA; Honolulu, HI & more
- Open positions: Territory Manager, Field Sales Associate, Watchman Therapy Awareness Representative, Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy Consultant, Project management Manager, R&D Manager, Pulmonary Territory Manager, Manager of Clinical Communications & Training, Quality Engineer, Principal Data Scientist & more
- Locations: Boston, MA; Valencia, CA; Maple Grove, MN; Dallas, TX; Philadelphia, PA; San Jose, CA; Atlanta, GA; Newark, NJ & more
- Open positions: Support Services Administrator, Senior Consulting Data Analyst, Radiologic Technologist, IT Staff Auditor, Manager of Business Process Management, Senior Data Consultant, Area Pharmacy Director, Manager Social Work & more
- Locations: Berkeley, CA; Vallejo, CA; Seattle, WA; Baltimore, MD; Honolulu, HI; Rockville, MD; Portland, OR; Boulder, CO; Duluth, GA; Renton, WA & more
- Open positions: Pro Trainer, Site Coordinator, Program Manager, AmeriCorps Coach, Program Associate, Development Manager, Executive Director, Regional Partnerships Director & more
- Locations: Carson, CA; Baltimore, MD; Salt Lake City, UT; Washington, DC; Detroit, MI; Milwaukee, WI; Palo Alto, CA & more
- Open positions: Data Analyst, Client Relationship Specialist, Team Leader, Retirement Plan Services Representative, Senior Manager Personal Advisor Services, Financial Advisor, Senior Manager of Strategy, Business Architect, Engagement Lead & more
- Locations: Malvern, PA; Scottsdale, AZ; Charlotte, NC; Wayne, PA & more
- Open positions: Shift Manager, Barista, Design Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Senior Manager, Distribution Specialist, Facility Maintenance Partner, Brand Manager, Account Executive & more
- Locations: Natick, MA; Oakland, CA; Castle Rock, CO; Palo Alto, CA; League City, TX; White Plains, NY; Saint Louis, MO; Alabaster, AL; Minden, NV & more
9. John Hancock
- Open positions: Senior Risk Manager, Director of Digital Strategy and Analysts, Senior Sales Coordinator, Business Analyst, Internal Business Consultant, Data Scientist, Senior Compliance Analyst, Director Fund Administration & more
- Locations: Boston, MA; Westwood, MA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Washington, DC & more
- Open positions: VP of Diversity & Inclusion, Sr. Full Stack Developer, HR Director, Event Senior Coordinator (Golf Event), Presentation Designer, Sr. Producer (Event Production), Marketing & Communications Manager, Event Operations Manager, Account Manager (Sponsorship & Operations)
- Locations: Stamford, CT; New York, NY; Indianapolis, IN; Los Angeles, CA; South Portland, ME & more
See the full list of companies hiring like crazy in May at Glassdoor.com.
Give your resume a makeover
To advance to the interview stage, you need to have a resume that hiring managers will notice! If you haven’t updated your resume in the past year, dust it off and update it so that you’re ready when the perfect job opportunity comes along.
Does your resume look anything like the one on the left? Follow Team Clark’s step-by-step guide to resume success in 2018!