If you want to work full-time from the comfort of your own home, Hilton is looking for someone like you!
The global hotel chain is hiring remote sales and customer service representatives to answer inbound calls.
Hilton hiring for work-at-home jobs
According to a new job posting, here are some of the primary responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent service by answering back-to-back calls throughout your shift and responding in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner, matching the appropriate Hilton offering or solution to customer need
- Develop an understanding of Hilton/partner offerings and utilize that knowledge to maximize revenue through consultative selling
- Demonstrate proficiency combined with meeting specific sales and customer service goals and metrics daily. Examples of required metrics and competencies include: customer satisfaction scores, revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, first-call resolution, communication, good judgment, and customer focus
- Display an ability to tactfully acknowledge service failures and identify service recovery options in order to maintain customer loyalty
- Effectively use tools to respond to customer inquiries, including (but not limited to) reservation requests, Hilton Honors account/promotional information, service/stay related concerns, etc.
You must have a high school diploma and previous customer service experience to apply.
The department is open nights, weekends and holidays so a flexible schedule is required. Meanwhile, you may need to work additional hours without advance notice.
Hilton will provide some of the equipment needed to perform in the role. However, you must have a monitor, surge protector, high-speed wired internet service and a quiet work environment.
The company is currently hiring for this position across 28 states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming
While the pay for the remote sales and customer service representative has not been revealed, Hilton tends to pay between $9 and $14 an hour for similar remote positions, according to our work from home guide.
But note this: These job postings tend to disappear very quickly. Visit Hilton’s jobs site for the full posting and to apply now.
More articles you might like on Clark.com
- Work From Home Guide: Legitimate work-at home opportunities
- Best resume template: 9 ways to update your resume
- 5 skills recruiters love to see on your resume