UPDATE: As of August 2, the job postings referenced in this story are no longer active.
If you’ve always thought it would be magical to work for Disney, now’s your chance — and you don’t have to relocate to live near Disney World or Disneyland.
The Disney Store retail chain is hiring guest services representatives in several states to work from home.
Disney work-at-home jobs: What you need to know
The open positions are part-time, and no salary range is listed on the company’s website.
“Cast Members” will assist customers by answering inbound calls and emails, contacting guests via outbound calls, and resolving issues that impact the consumer experience.
Some of the basic qualifications for the job:
- Guest service experience preferred and ability to demonstrate strong guest-focused engagement over the phone and via email
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer proficiency including personal consumer online shopping experience, knowledge of multiple browsers including navigating websites, mobile web/mobile application experience, use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection required
- Able to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business, including evenings, holidays and weekends
Although not required, Disney is especially interested in hearing from bilingual candidates who can write and speak both Spanish and English. The position requires a high school diploma or GED.