A side job is a great way to supplement your income. A report from jobs website FlexJobs.com lists the top side jobs that you can do from home.
All the following jobs have these three things in common:
- All-remote positions
- Currently hiring
- Open to candidates located anywhere in the United States
Let’s take a look at the best remote side jobs, according to FlexJobs. We’ve also added salary information from the wage valuation site Payscale.com.
These Side Jobs Can Be Done From Home
- Bookkeeper ($18 per hour)
- Career Coach ($19 per hour)
- Curriculum Writer ($29 per hour)
- Copy Editor ($20 per hour)
- Customer Service Representative ($15 per hour)
- Editor ($20 per hour)
- Executive Assistant ($22 per hour)
- Graphic Designer ($18 per hour)
- Health Coach ($20 per hour)
- Interpreter ($20 per hour)
- Lead Generation Specialist ($15 per hour)
- Medical Coder ($19 per hour)
- Online ESL Teacher ($20 per hour)
- Project Manager ($27 per hour)
- Social Media Manager ($16 per hour)
Read the complete list from FlexJobs.com.
FlexJobs is a job search website that focuses on identifying legitimate job postings, but it’s not free. The service charges $24.95/month. The site says a real person reviews every single job posting to help you avoid bogus listings and scams.
If you are interested in any of the jobs on this list, try visiting the specific company’s job site directly or read this article from Team Clark before you sign up for FlexJobs.
Side jobs, or “side hustles,” as some call them, can really make a difference to your bottom line. If you’re looking for more side jobs to make extra money, check out our Work From Home Guide.