The terms “side job” and “work from home” may not necessarily coincide in most people’s brains when they think about ways to bring in extra money. But in this day and age, remote side gigs are as plentiful and multifaceted as ever.
A new report from jobs website FlexJobs.com lists top side jobs that you can do from home.
All the following jobs have these three things in common:
- All remote positions
- Currently hiring
- Open to candidates located anywhere in the United States
Let’s take a look at the best side jobs and their hourly pay, according to FlexJobs:
These Side Jobs Can Be Done From Home
- Bookkeeper ($18 per hour)
- Career Coach ($19 per hour)
- Curriculum Writer ($29 per hour)
- Copy Editor ($19 per hour)
- Customer Service Representative ($14 per hour)
- Editor ($20 per hour)
- Executive Assistant ($21 per hour)
- Graphic Designer ($18 per hour)
- Health Coach ($20 per hour)
- Interpreter ($20 per hour)
- Lead Generation Specialist ($15 per hour)
- Medical Coder ($19 per hour)
- Online ESL Teacher ($20 per hour)
- Project Manager ($26 per hour)
- Social Media Manager ($16 per hour)
Read the complete list from FlexJobs.com.
FlexJobs is a job search website that focuses on identifying legitimate job postings, but it’s not free. The service charges $24.95/month. The site says a real person reviews every single job posting to help you avoid bogus listings and scams. If you are interested in any of the jobs on this list, try visiting the specific company’s job site directly or read this article from Team Clark before you sign up for FlexJobs.
Side jobs, or “side hustles,” as some call them, can really make a difference to your bottom line. If you’re looking for side jobs to supplement your income, check out our Work From Home Guide.