Hate the holiday shopping crowds but love the great deals? Maybe you just enjoy the convenience of online shopping because it’s such a time-saver. Or perhaps you’re the type of person who enjoys finding THE BEST deals – no matter where they are. Well, look no further: we have your complete guide to Cyber Monday shopping — including the best deals — right here!
Shopping prep – before you shop
Before you start your shopping, you’ll want to do a little preparation. This will ensure you save time, your payments are secure and you get the best deal possible.
- Pre-shop: What deals are you hoping to score on Cyber Monday? Browsing beforehand, making a list of what you hope to buy and having an idea of the current prices can help you stay organized and save money.
- Sign up: Before actually dropping the dough, sign up for your favorite stores’ email lists and follow their accounts on social media. This will provide you with the most up-to-date information about any promotions they are offering. (Don’t worry, you can unsubscribe later.)
- Shop secure: Always use a credit card, never a debit card.â€‹ Credit cards offer protections that debit cards don’t always have. In addition, if you have a card that offers price protection, you could be reimbursed the difference if the price on an item you’ve purchased goes up!
Check out our full Cyber Monday shopping guide for more.
After you’re prepped and ready to go, it’s time to start shopping!
- H&M: 40% off sale items
- Nordstrom Rack: Extra 30% off
- Old Navy: 40% off everything, including sale items with coupon code BESTCYBER
- J. Crew Factory 50% off of everything today only plus an extra 15% off with coupon code TODAYONLY
- Wag.com: 30% off
- Carvana.com: $1,000 off any car until 8pm tonight
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 50% off everything, plus free shipping
- Express: 50% off everything
- Living Social: Extra 25% off with coupon code CYBER25
- Save up to 80% on doorbusters at Groupon
- Kohl’s: Up to 75% + 20% + 20% off jewelry using coupon codes NOV20 and JEWELRY20
- Macys: Extra 25-40% off clearance
- Zenni Optical: Buy pair of glasses, 2 get 1 free with coupon code B2G1
Walmart’s Cyber Monday includes deals on more than 2,000 products. Customers are able to ship orders to a store for free pickup, but free home shipping will require a minimum online purchase of $50.
Some of Walmart’s best deals include:
- Samsung 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV: $497.99
- SCEPTRE X405BV-FHDR 40′ LED Class 1080P HDTV: $229.99 (save $170.00)
- Shark Navigator Swivel Plus vacuum cleaner: $97
- Personalized 80-piece Youth Art Set: $20
- Zoomer Zuppies toy: $15
- PlayStation 4 “Star Wars” Console Value Bundle: $399
- Beats by Dr. Dre Drenched Solo On-Ear Headphones: $99.99 – $119.00
As a purely online retailer, Amazon has an edge for Cyber Monday.
Some of the deals include:
- Waterproof iPhone cases for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s models on sale
- Fitbit with sleep timer: $74
- Panasonic Lumix Cameras: $899.99
- iRULU X1S Android tablet: $34
Jason Goldberger, president of Target.com, recently commented in a blog post, ‘Pundits for a while now have been dismissing Cyber Monday, with headlines in recent years declaring it ‘obsolete’ or even a ‘myth.” But, according to him, Target is going ‘all in.’
Target.com sold 40% more on Cyber Monday last year than it had on the year before. The retailer expects 2015 to be even better, partly due to the company’s ramping up of its shopping app and mobile website.
This is the first year Target is discounting everything on its website. You can save 15% off everything on the entire website when using the promo code ‘CYBER15‘ at checkout. In addition, you can shop to the tune of 75 virtual doorbusters.
- Xbox One and Gears of War bundle for $299.99. (Target is offering the same bundle in-stores on Black Friday along with a $60 Target gift card, but the Cyber Monday package will come with a three month Xbox Live subscription worth $24.99, rather than the gift card.)
- 50% off a selection of children’s digital cameras and Sennheiser earbuds
- $100 off a Swagway Hoverboard
- Up to 40% off home items
- 30% off clothing
Target is also offering free shipping and returns! Visit Target.com for more.
Best Buy is also in for the Cyber Monday party, and the retailer will be offering some of these deals in-store as well. Keep an eye on the website, or sign up for alerts to be notified of the latest deals. Best Buy also has a featured deal of the day.
Some of Best Buy’s deals:
- iPhone 6 for $1 with 2 year contract: Verizon or Sprint
- Save $100-$125 on Select iPad Air 2
- Free $250 Gift Card for Samsung Galaxy S6
- Toshiba 55″ Class LED 1080p HDTV: $349.99
- Insignia 40″ CLass LED 1080p HDTV: $159.99
- Insignia 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: $99.99
- Apple 27″ iMac with Retina 5K Intel Core i5 8GB 1TB Hard Drive: $1649.99
- Save $150 on Select MacBooks
- NETGEAR Arlo Smart Home Indoor/Outdoor Wireless High Def Security Cameras (4): $399.99
Dell is pulling out all the stops for Cyber Monday. Check out the deals starting at different times on Monday, November 30 — while supplies last!
5 a.m. PT / 8 a.m. ET on Monday:
- Inspiron 15 3000 laptop with Intel Celeron processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB storage, 15.6-inch display for $200 (normally $350)
- Venue 8 7000 tablet for $199 (normally $400)
- Inspiron 23 7000 all-in-one desktop with 23-inch 1080p touchscreen display, fourth-gen Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB storage and Windows 8.1 for $500 (normally $1,100)
- XPS 13 laptop with 6th-gen Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD and 13.3-inch 1080p display for $950 (normally $1100)
- Microsoft Xbox One bundle with Gears of War, Halo 5 game and Halo dual charging stand for $300 (normally $435)
9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET on Monday:
- Inspiron 15 3000 laptop with AMD A10-8700, 8GB RAM, 1TB storage, 15.6-inch touchscreen display and Windows 8.1 for $400 (normally $900)
- Inspiron desktop with AMD A6, 6GB RAM, 1TB storage for $250 (normally $550)