Starting today, eBay’s ‘Wish Bigger” campaign provides unique promotions on big brands with a wide selection.
“We are using the power of eBay’s global marketplace to enable people to shop, sell and give in new ways this holiday,” said Hal Lawton, senior vice president of eBay North America.
Through Wish Bigger, eBay is offering these great holiday discounts:
- Up to 30% off on top name-brand electronics such as Apple, Samsung and GoPro
- â€‹Up to 40% off laptops and tablets
- Up to 65% off on premium Fashion brands such as Tumi, Hunter Boots, Uggs, Vera Bradley and Ray Bans
- Up to 50% off name-brand items for the home such as Keurig and KitchenAid
- Up 50% off on Samsonite luggage
Large individual sellers are offering their own discounts on eligible items as well.
Some promotions individual sellers are offering include:
- Save $50 when you spend $500 or more
- Save $2 when you buy 2 or more
- Free shipping on orders over $10
- Save $5 for every 2 items you buy
eBay is also encouraging shoppers to become sellers this season with a $50 promotional coupon. Visit this link any time between now and December 31 to apply.
In addition, shoppers can find inspiration from eBay’s holiday heat map, which tracks what eBay customers are purchasing and viewing, available later this month.
The holiday shopping hub for the discount auctioneer will be located at eBay.com/holidays. Just another way to save big on great items this holiday season!