As the holiday shopping season ramps up, the retail wars are in full swing! And the latest move comes from Walmart. The nation’s largest retailer announced it’s offering 10 new online specials every day, and not just until Black Friday, but throughout the entire holiday season.
The discounted prices will be available for 90 days (as supplies last), on electronics, toys and more.
A few of Walmart’s hottest deals on electronics and toys:
- PlayStation 4 Call Of Duty III Limited Edition Bundle: $429. GameStop has the system for the same price, but without the extra bonus Madden or FIFA 16 game.
- Xbox One 1TB FIFA 16 Limited Edition Bundle: $399. A few places have this bundle for the same price, but they only include the game controller, not the headset.
- Nintendo 3DS Handheld Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Bundle: $199. It’s $220 at GameStop.
- 24-inch RCA 1080p HDTV: $100. Walmart says the set—model LED24C45RQ—usually sells for $180. Amazon and Fry’s list it at about $120.
- Dell 15.6-inch Inspiron laptop PC with an Intel Pentium N3540 Processor: $288. Amazon offers it for a little more than $325.
- Jetson Junior Kids’ Electric Scooter Bike: $199. That’s almost $100 off the regular price, claims Walmart.
- Kalee Mercedes-Benz 300SL Battery-Powered Ride-On: $99. Amazon offers the 12-volt battery-powered riding toy for $148.
- Star Wars The Inquisitor Lightsaber Clock: $19. It’s $50 at Target and Toys ‘R’ Us.