Walmart released its Black Friday ad this week on its app — and the nation’s biggest retailer is planning big savings on Black Friday, in addition to its 10 days of deals promotion that’s already running.
The big box store is planning to open doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
Read more: Walmart offering 10 new holiday deals a day
Check out some of Walmart’s best deals
- 50-inch class HDTVs for $269 and 40-inch sets for $149 (brands vary by store)
- RCA Voyager II Android tablet will go for $28.88 (regular price: $49.87)
- 50% off video games including NBA2K16, Madden ’16, or FIFA ’16 for Xbox One
- Sanyo Bluetooth soundbar for $35
- 55-inch class Roku LED TV for $348
- 55-inch Samsung curved smart 4k UHD TV for $998
- Samsung Galaxy tablet for $79
- 15.6-inch HP Intel Celeron laptop with 4GB of memory and 500GB HD for $199
- Fitbit Flex wristband for $59 (regular price: $99)
This is the best price out there now for the RCA Voyager II Android tablet! Walmart is also offering to match the price of any item the store carries if you find it at a cheaper price elsewhere.
In addition, Walmart is offering a one-hour guarantee. This means if you go to the store at 6 p.m. and get in the one-hour guarantee line by 7 p.m., you’ll get the Black Friday price on the item delivered by Christmas to your nearest Walmart store — even if that item sells out.
Important to note: The ad does not mention the specific TV brands that will be offered in the $269 and $149 TV deal. So until we venture out to the store on the big day, the heavily discounted TV brands might remain a mystery…