Though Tax Day is far from Americans’ favorite holiday, many retailers and restaurants are offering discounts and freebies to make today a little more bearable.
If you’ve filed your taxes, pat yourself on the back, and then go celebrate by taking advantage of some of these deals!
- â€‹Boston Market: The Half-Chicken Individual Meal with two sides, cornbread, regular fountain drink, and a cookie will be just $10.40 on April 18.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: On tax day, you can get 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for just $10.40, saving you $3.50!
- Buca di Beppo: Receive 18% off your purchase with this coupon through April 18.
- California Tortilla: The word on the street is that you can receive free chips and queso with any purchase at California Tortilla by mentioning the secret password: Tax Man.
- Carrabba’s: Take 15% off your online order with coupon code TAX15 or 15% off your dine-in order with this coupon.
- Chili’s: Get $5 Presidente Margaritas on Tax Day.
- Chuck E Cheese: Buy one get one free large cheese pizza on April 18 with this coupon.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free chocolate chip cookie on April 18. No purchase necessary!
- Hard Rock Cafe: Sing your favorite song on stage at any Hard Rock Cafe and receive a free Legendary® Burger.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Receive one free Original Turkey Dog on a Stick at participating locations.
- Kona Ice: According to QSR Magazine, Kona Ice will be parked at post offices, tax preparation centers and businesses nationwide handing out free cups of tropical shaved ice.
- Krystal: On Tax Day, you can get classic Krystal for only $0.59 each, all day long, in addition to $.79 Krystals with Cheese or $.99 loaded Krystals with Cheese and Bacon, 6am to midnight.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Subscribe to thee email club and get an offer good for a free appetizer when you buy any adult entree, through April 24.
- Marie Callender’s: Receive $10 off your $30 purchase with this coupon. Valid through April 21.
- McDonald’s: At participating restaurants in Arizona, Vermont, Colorado and Wyoming, you can get a free small coffee on April 18. Buy one Big Mac or Quarter Pounder and get one for $.18 at participating locations in Dayton, Ohio, and Cincinnati. Please call your local McDonald’s for details.
- Noodles & Company: Buy any entrée and get a kids’ meal for free, or order online and receive $4 off $10 orders with coupon code ‘TAXDAY’.
- Outback Steakhouse: Take 15% off your check on Tax Day with this coupon.
- Sonic: Get 50% off cheeseburgers, today only.
- Sonny’s BBQ: For dine in or take out, Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib Dinners are 50% off.
- Schlotzsky’s: Buy any 32-oz. drink and a bag of chips, and you’ll receive The Original Sandwich for free!
- Tony Roma’s: Sign up for the email list and receive a free desert on Tax Day.
- World of Beer: Receive $5 off your check on April 18.
Read more: What to do when you can’t pay your taxes
- Banana Republic: Take an additional 50% off sale merchandise right now at Banana Republic.
- GAP: Receive 40% off your purchase with code HAPPY. Includes sale!
- Macy’s: Save up to 75% in the Pop Up sale through Tuesday.
- Office Depot and Office Max: Print this coupon and receive get 5 lbs. of free bulk shredding through April 23.
- Payless Shoes: Save 25% off everything with code ZZSUPER25.
- Staples: Not to be outdone by Office Depot or Office Max, on Tax Day at Staples you can shred up to 5 lbs. of documents for free.
- Wayfair: Save up to 60% on home items in the Tax Refund event.
- HydroMassage: Enjoy a free HydroMassage at a Planet Fitness or other location near you April 18-22.
- National Parks: Though not necessarily for Tax Day, during National Park Week April 16-24, you can receive free admission to any national park.