Target has released details about its Cyber Monday sale, and the retailer is promising the “biggest, boldest” Cyber Monday yet.
What to know about Target’s Cyber Monday deals
The store will offer 15% off its site on Nov. 30 using the promocode CYBER15, along with deals throughout the week.
Read more: The best Cyber Monday deals
“We’re making Target.com a not-to-be-missed destination for deal-seekers on Cyber Monday and throughout Cyber Week,” Target.com and Mobile President Jason Goldberger said in a news release.
The store also will feature about 75 “e-doorbusters,” many at more than 50% off for Cyber Monday only.
The e-doorbusters include:
- Xbox One 500GB “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” bundle, $299.99 (Reg. $349.99), plus a free EA sports game and a free 3-month Xbox Live subscription
- 50% off licensed kids’ cameras including “Frozen” and “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
- 50% off select Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones
- Swagway x1 Hands-Free Smart Hoverboard, $399
â€‹Deals throughout the week following Cyber Monday will include:
- Spend $250 in the baby department and get a free $50 Target gift card.
- Get 30% off a Dyson Ball Compact Allergy Vacuum, plus 25% off all other Dyson vacuums.
- Get 50% off select KitchenAid Professional 5-Quart Stand Mixers, plus 20% off all other KitchenAid appliances.
- Get a 48-inch Samsung 4K Ultra HDTV for $599.99, and get a free $100 Target gift card.
Cyber Monday has been around for about a decade, and offers shoppers an online option to Black Friday.