If you’re a T-Mobile customer, get ready for some sweet freebies! T-Mobile announced its 11th ‘un-carrier’ move yesterday called #GetThanked, ‘a set of initiatives dedicated exclusively to thanking T-Mobile customers,’ according to a company press release.
Free T-Mobile stock
In addition, T-Mobile is also doing something no other mobile company has done before: Offering a free share of stock to millions of customers. Customers can also receive more shares as they recommend T-Mobile to others. Right now, everyone who is the primary contact on their eligible postpaid consumer smartphone account will receive a free share, and starting today, new customers who open a new postpaid consumer smartphone account will receive a free share. Then, as customers recommend T-Mobile to others, T-Mobile will reward them by giving them another share of stock for each person who moves to T-Mobile, up to 100 shares per year. For customers who have been with T-Mobile for five years or more, T-Mobile will give two shares to each person who recommends T-Mobile and the person switches, through 2017.
How to get the app!
By downloading the T-Mobile Tuesday app, you’ll receive freebies on Tuesdays. Here’s how to get today’s freebies!
- Download the T-Mobile Tuesday for free here
- Open the App and create/login to your T-Mobile account
- Proceed with the on-screen options on the App
- Under ‘My Every Tuesday Stuff’ you will receive these items today (while supplies last)
- 2-Topping Medium Domino’s Pizza free
- Vudu Movie Rental free
- Small Wendy’s Frosty Drink free
- Select Warcraft Gear free (Must play the mini game with a chance to win any of the listed below items)
- Warcraft Shield
- Warcraft Battle Axe
- Warcraft Fan Gear
- Warcraft Viewing Party
- Warcraft Movie Ticket (Exclusive for T-Mobile Customers)
Future freebies will include items from brands such as American Giant, Buffalo Wild Wings, Conde Nast, Fanatics, HotelTonight, JackThreads, MGM Resorts International, Samsung Electronics America, Shell, The Clymb and The Grommet and more.