More big deals are being released every day as retailers fight for your business leading up to Black Friday.
In addition to Walmart’s 10 deals a day, Amazon’s countdown sale to Black Friday, and eBay’s Wish Bigger holiday deals campaign, here are some other companies offering some BIG pre-Black Friday deals!
Some pre-Black Friday deals to know about
- Home Depot – Up to 40% off appliances now through November 25. See deals.
- Best Buy – Up to 20% off select HGTV’s, plus save $200 – $700 on Samsung curved HGTV’s. See deals. Best Buy is also offering 25-40% off major appliances. See deals.
- Sam’s Club has a Shocking Values page that includes great deals for this month!
- Macy’s – Currently Macy’s is offering B1G1 free accessories (select items), an extra 25% off bed and bath, 15% off kitchen electronics (select merchandise), and up to $550 off select mattresses. See deals.
- Lenovo – Save up to 50% on stocking stuffers, and up to 43% for their holiday kickoff sale, plus free shipping. See deals.
- Toys R Us – Save up to 80% off in the Toys R Us deals section, and 50% off great gift ideas in the “12-Hour Sale” deal section. See deals. (Also, check out their annual holiday toy catalog!)
- JC Penny – Save 50-70% off select clearance furniture. Take an extra 15% off using coupon code “SAVMOR”. See deals.
- Kohl’s – From November 6 to November 10, Kohl’s is offering $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale, regular and clearance-priced merchandise.
Consumer Reports is also showcasing some great deals on their Countdown to Black Friday page here.
Read more: Clark’s Black Friday predictions!
Some companies have also leaked their Black Friday deals and promotions, which, in some cases, might be even better than the deals already out there.
Leaked Black Friday discounts:
- Sam’s Club – Microsoft Xbox One Gears of War Bundle for $299, Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted Bundle for $299, and Vizio 58′ 4K 2160p 120Hz WiFi LED-Backlit LCD Ultra HD Smart TV for $698. View ad.
- GameStop – According to DealNews.com Black Friday will be GameStop’s best digital sale in over a year! Their Black Friday sale includes up to 85% off PC Game Downloads, Pre-Owned PayStation 3 80GB Console or Pre-Owned Xbox 360 Original Console for $80, and AAA Xbox One and PS4 Games for $30.
- Staples – Staples deals include: Amazon Fire 7′ Tablet with case, 32GB MicroSD Card for $54.99, Amazon Fire TV for $74.99, HP Intel Core i3 14′ Laptop w/ 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD for $299.99 after rebate View ad.
- Dell – Leaked ad: 500GB Xbox One bundle that includes Gears of War, Fallout 4 and an extra controller for $299.99 (a savings of $170), a 55-inch 4K Smart TV from LG for $699.99 and a 60-inch 4K Smart TV from Vizio for $799.99 (a discount of $700), according to USA Today.
Dave Bent, Dell’s vice president and general manager of North America for consumer and small business, says that although Dell did not leak their ads, the discounts recorded are accurate. Dell’s Black Friday discounts start at 6 p.m. EST on Thanksgiving.
Today’s Amazon deals:
Today’s Amazon Deals of the Day include:
- Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Washer for 52% off
- Up to 50% Off Select Home Automation Products
- 40% off Save 40% on Select Magformer Toys. View deals.
In addition, check out the best times to buy everything this holiday season with this guide from Savings.com!