AT&T isn’t the first company that comes to mind when we talk about cheap cell phone plans, but the wireless provider is offering a very competitive deal for prepaid service.
This limited-time offer from AT&T Prepaid works out to just $25 per month, but there’s a catch…
AT&T Prepaid: Get 12 months of service for only $300
Here’s the deal: AT&T Prepaid is offering 8GB of high-speed data per month when you pay $300 in advance for 12 months of service. This is for new customers only.
We checked the fine print and wanted to point out some of the key details:
- Unlimited talk and text within the U.S., Mexico & Canada
- 8GB of high-speed data every 30 days
- After 8GB, speeds reduced to 128 Kbps for the remainder of the 30 days
- Mobile hotspot use included
- Includes Stream Saver; video at SD quality, 480p
- $300 payment is not refundable
This is an online-only deal, so you can’t ask for it at an AT&T store. The offer ends October 21, 2019.
Since the $300 payment is non-refundable, Team Clark only suggests this plan for people who are confident that AT&T’s network is strong in their area. Click here to check AT&T Prepaid’s coverage map.
AT&T’s postpaid cell phone plans are much more expensive. They start at $70 for a single line before taxes and fees, but you do get unlimited data. This prepaid deal is for those who use an average amount of high-speed data per month.
If this plan isn’t for you, see our list of other cheap cell phone plans that run on AT&T’s network — including some unlimited plans!
More Clark.com stories you may like:
- The best cell phone plans and deals right now
- Coverage maps: Find a cheap cell phone plan with the best coverage
- 9 easy ways to lower your cell phone bill