|Clark Howard’s New Book:
Living Large in Lean Times:
Living Large in Lean Times is Clark’s ultimate guide to saving money, covering everything from cell phones to student loans, coupon websites to mortgages, investing to saving on electric bills, and beyond. In his candid and friendly next-door-neighbor manner, Clark shares the small, manageable steps everyone can follow to build a path towards independence and wealth.
In the book , Clark assures you that wealth is not out of reach—in fact, it can be quite attainable. Chock-full of more than 250 invaluable tips, Clark shows you how to:
• Locate missing and unclaimed money in your name
• Lower your student loan payment
• Find legitimate work-at-home opportunities
• Get unlimited texting and e-mailing for less than $10 per month
• Know the kind of personal info not to post to social media sites
• Determine the best mortgage rate
• Much, much more
There are myriad ways to reduce debt, buy smarter, and build a future. Follow his lead and he’ll get you there.