2019 marks 29 years collecting toys and gifts for foster kids across Georgia!
Every Christmas, Clark Howard and News/Talk WSB join with the Georgia Department of Family and Children’s Services to provide gifts for the foster kids all across Georgia. Whether you give in person or donate online, your generosity shows them that someone really cares, a gift that truly lasts a lifetime.
If you would like to donate online, go here.
A special thank you to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul for their invaluable help in coordinating this year’s effort.
Clark’s Christmas Kids Gift Drive Atlanta locations
Here are the Walmart locations hosting this year’s Christmas Kids Toy Drive:
- Thursday, December 5: 2-7 p.m. – 4725 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30338*
- Friday, December 6: 2-7 p.m. – 970 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076*
- Saturday, December 7: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 12182 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA 30188*
- Saturday, December 7: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 135 Willow Lane, McDonough GA
- Friday, December 13: 2-7 p.m. – 5200 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004*
- Friday, December 13: 2-7 p.m. – 3250 Sardis Church Road, Buford, GA 30519
- Saturday, December 14: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 2635 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096*
- Saturday, December 14: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 1500 Market Place Boulevard, Cumming, GA 30041
- Sunday, December 15: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – 210 Cobb Parkway S, Marietta, GA 30060*
- Sunday, December 15: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – 4004 Lawrenceville Highway, Lilburn, GA 30047
*Clark Howard will be onsite at these locations.
About the Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St.Vincent de Paul (or ‘Vincentians’ ) are men and women who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need. We are young and old. Our members come in every shade of skin color. Some of us are wealthy, some are financially poor, but all of us are blessed with an awareness that our blessings (time, talent or treasure) are to be shared with our brothers and sisters in need.