As of May 3, Hulu TV is now available to the public for a beta test at a cost of $39.99 a month.
You can sign up for your free trial right now at Hulu.com/Live-TV.
This is what you get with Hulu live TV…
The live TV streaming market is already a crowded space. The latest entrant into the field is now Hulu TV.
Here’s what you need to know about the service
- The $39.99 per month price point includes your traditional $8 per month Hulu subscription
- Works on Apple TV (4th Gen.), Xbox One, iOS and Android mobile devices, as well as Chromecast
- Support for Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Sticks and Samsung Smart TVs is coming soon
- A commercial-free on-demand tier is available for $4 more per month
- You get 50 hours of cloud DVR space with the basic package
- You can get 200 hours of DVR storage for an extra $14.99 per month
- Six individual profiles allowed
- Two simultaneous streams per account
- Want unlimited streams? It will cost you an additional $14.99 per month
- You can have both the unlimited streams and the 200 hours of DVR storage for $19.99 extra per month
Here’s your channel lineup
This is a partial list of some of the more popular channels being offered. Click here to see exactly which channels you would get.
- CBS Sports
- Fox Sports
- NBC Sports
- Fox News
- Fox Business
- Food Network
- Travel Channel
- Cartoon Network/Adult Swim
- Disney Channel
- National Geographic
- USA Network
Showtime is available for an extra $8.99 per month.
Remember, you can try this service out right now for free by signing up for the beta test at Hulu.com/Live-TV.