Moving can be pretty stressful, but with that stress comes the excitement of starting over in a brand new space. Even if you’re hauling all your stuff with you, there will inevitably be a list of things you need to buy new.
To help with that, the United States Postal Service provides access to a whole bunch of discounts – exclusively for people who fill out a change of address form. Offers may vary, but they include many leading retailers.
Read more: Check out the new Clark Deals site
The deals could save you hundreds of dollars, especially if you’re upgrading to a larger space and need to furnish additional rooms.
Bring on the housewarming deals!
- Ace Hardware: $10 off purchase of regular-priced merchandise
- AT&T: $300 Visa rewards card with qualifying bundle
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 20% off entire purchase
- Blue Apron: $20 off first delivery
- Big Lots: 20% off in-store purchase of $25 or more
- Boxed: 20% off first order and free shipping
- Crate & Barrel: 15% off full-price items
- Crystal Springs: $50 off
- Kohl’s: 25% off
- Lumber Liquidators: 5% off entire purchase
- Overstock.com: 12% off
- Pier 1: 20% off entire regular-priced purchase
- Pottery Barn: 15% off
- Publix: $5 off purchase of $20 or more
- Rooms To Go: $100 gift card with $1,000 purchase
- Sears: 10% off and $25 back in points on purchase of $499 or more
- Sling: Watch for 14 days free
- Terminix: $50 off pest control plan
- The Shade Store: 15% off
- Wayfair.com: 10% off
- West Elm: 15% off regular-priced merchandise
The change of address form can be filled out the old-fashioned way for free – or online for a $1 fee. If you choose the online route, the USPS says you’ll get instant access to over $750 in printable coupons.
The USPS also suggests movers check out MyMove.com for more ways to save.
Read more: 5 ways to buy nice furniture on a budget