Back in December 2016, we first told you that CVS had plans to close 70 locations across the country in early 2017.
We’re now beginning to get the first reports from local media about exactly which locations already have been or will soon be shuttered…
Read more: CVS to shutter 70 locations in 2017
- 2135 N. Dinuba Blvd. in Visalia
- 1456 E. Yosemite Ave. in Madera
San Francisco locations
- 2280 Market St. (Market & Noe Center store)
- 5360 S. Western Ave. in Gage Park
- 3411 W. Addison St. in Avondale
- 4540 N. Pulaski Rd. in Mayfair
- 2828 N. Clark St. in Lake View
- 2825 W. Devon Ave. in West Rogers Park
- 120 S. LaSalle St. in The Loop
- 2053 N. Milwaukee Ave. in Logan Square
- 6355 W. Belmont Ave. in Belmont Central
- 2722 N. Central Ave. in Belmont Central
- 3146 W. Madison St. in East Garfield Park
- 3552 W. Grand Ave. in Humboldt Park
- 421 Chestnut St in Evansville
- 250 N Plainfield Rd in Lebanon (Minute Clinic closure only)
- 310 E. Gun Hill Rd. in Norwood
- 36 Liberty Street in Bath, NY
Clark.com has reached out to the media relations division of CVS Retail Products and Services for a list of the coming store closures.
We’ll keep adding to this list as we get more reports of confirmed closures!