Playbook – Digital Stories and Videos
- Main point of contact (Questions/concerns regarding content, feeds etc.): Alex Sadler, [email protected]
- Content (articles & videos): Alex Sadler, [email protected]
- Clark Deals (Questions/concerns regarding content, feed, widget etc.): Alex Sadler & Charis Brown; [email protected], [email protected]
- Request to add a Clark landing page to your site: Alex Sadler, [email protected]
- Partnerships and all other inquiries: Christa DiBiase, [email protected]
Required guidelines for publishing Clark.com content on your site:
- Utilize RSS feeds available on the Clark Works for CMG page to upload content to your CMS.
- Can also upload content via feeds sent directly into Lakana or Methode.
- If you would like to publish content that is not available in our feeds, submit any specific requests to Alex Sadler.
- DO NOT cut and paste articles from Clark.com.
- Submit your request and Alex can get you the content in the required format.
- All “Read more” links and hyperlinks from original article must be included in piece published on your site. Do not remove any links from content.
Please refer to the guidelines outlined above, as well as the following requirements for publishing Clark Deals content:
- Do not cut and paste articles to publish on your site.
- You may write a summary of a deal we have found, but the article must link to our deals page. This is in compliance with FTC guidelines.
- If you would like to publish content that is not available in our feeds, submit any specific requests to Charis Brown.
- Deals content is available only via widget; Clark Deals savings strategy articles are available via RSS feed, which you can find on the Clark Works for CMG page, or via feeds in Lakana and Methode.
- Article images are approved for use on any CMG property sites