They don’t call it the “miracle morning” for nothing.
Author Hal Elrod wrote the book The Miracle Morning after a traumatic car accident almost took his life. His formula for the perfect routine really does have the power to change your entire day.
By training your brain to focus on positive self-talk, gratefulness, and learning, you’ll think along those lines all day. When your brain works with you toward your goals, you’ll be surprised how much easier it is to accomplish them.
This simple morning routine will change your whole day for the better
It’s easy to remember all the steps with the acronym S.A.V.E.R.S.:
- Silence — meditate on 10 things you’re grateful for
- Affirmations — positive mantras convince your brain you can do good today
- Visualizations — of the success you are working towards helps you get it done
- Exercise — wakes up your brain so you’re ready to tackle the day
- Reading — at least 10 pages keeps your brain growing
- Scribing — journaling or documenting your days clears your head to focus on the day’s tasks
Practice these six things in the new year and see what a difference it can make.