Ways to complain effectively
1) Document well Ã‚â€“ get names of everyone you talk to, the conversation you had, the date and time of day.
2) Know where to complain (ex. the company or store). Know whom to complain to (ex. department/manager/CEO). You can get this information from the Secretary of State’s office.
3) Write a letter to that person or party, stating the problem concisely. Be specific and state exactly what you want (ex. specific action). Keep a positive attitude and leave out emotions.
4) Ask for a response in a reasonable time and be sure to state how you can be reached.
5) Send the letter via certified mail with a register receipt.