2018 marks 28 years collecting toys and gifts for foster kids across Georgia!
Every Christmas, Clark Howard and News/Talk WSB join with the Georgia Department of Family and Children’s Services to provide gifts for the foster kids all across Georgia. Whether you give in person or donate online, your generosity shows them that someone really cares, a gift that truly lasts a lifetime.
If you would like to donate online, you can do so here.
A special thank you to The Society of St. Vincent de Paul for their invaluable help in coordinating this year’s effort.
Clark’s Christmas Kids Gift Drive Atlanta locations
Here are the Walmart locations hosting this year’s Christmas Kids Toy Drive:
- Thursday, November 29: 2-7 p.m. – 4725 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30338*
- Friday, November 30: 2-7 p.m. – 970 Mansell Road, Roswell, GA 30076*
- Saturday, December 1: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 12182 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA 30188*
- Saturday, December 1: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 2717 GA-54, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Friday, December 7: 2-7 p.m. – 5200 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30004*
- Friday, December 7: 2-7 p.m. – 3250 Sardis Church Road, Buford, GA 30519
- Saturday, December 8: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 2635 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096*
- Saturday, December 8: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. – 1500 Market Place Boulevard, Cumming, GA 30041
- Sunday, December 9: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – 210 Cobb Parkway S, Marietta, GA 30060*
- Sunday, December 9: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – 4004 Lawrenceville Highway, Lilburn, GA 30047
*Clark Howard will be onsite at these locations.
About the Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Members of the Society of St.Vincent de Paul (or ‘Vincentians’ ) are men and women who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need. We are young and old. Our members come in every shade of skin color. Some of us are wealthy, some are financially poor, but all of us are blessed with an awareness that our blessings (time, talent or treasure) are to be shared with our brothers and sisters in need.